Have you ever imagined yourself wanting to go somewhere. For example, to the island of Bali (Indonesia) for a vacation, you are the first time, traveling by plane. Flight tickets have been purchased and you are ready to travel and vacation there. You already imagined how warm the Balinese orphanage was, the cool sea water on the island of Bali and the beautiful scenery there. Unfortunately, when you arrive at the airport, you are told that for some reason, the Flight will not continue.
What if you attend the Digital Start-up Conference in Berlin, but before you board a flight, you are told that for some reason, organizers are prevented from regulating and cannot break through.
In case of event cancellation, travel insurance can certainly help because it offers accountability for canceled events.
In order for your insurance claim to be valid, the following conditions must be met:
- Cancellation of an event must be out of control of the insured.
- Events cannot occur before your flight returns to your home country.
- The organizer must provide written confirmation that the event was canceled.
There are two (2) conditions that can occur when availing this insurance coverage. This is:
- Events canceled before departure - If you are notified before traveling to the place, the maximum amount insured per person will reach £ 400 for Unused Event Tickets and certain limits as indicated in an insurance policy that includes unused travel arrangements such as flights, accommodation, and visits, as well as other additional travel costs related to travel.
- Events are canceled after arriving in the destination country/city - In this case, up to 50% of the travel costs and seven (7) days of accommodation will be covered by the insurance policy.
Because this is an additional cover, check whether your standard or comprehensive policy has this feature. If not, you can always contact the insurance company to include this feature.
all you have to note is that your claim cannot be considered if the event is rescheduled before your flight home. In addition, insurance can only replace losses that have not been replaced by the organizer. Claims also do not include food and beverage costs, because these are routine, routine, daily expenses.
in canceling events, especially those you invest financially and emotionally (significantly) can be very sad. That is why it is important to ensure that we can recover our pre-payment after this cancellation and people can do so through the purchase of the right travel insurance policy with the cancellation of the event.
Article Source: https://ezinearticles.com/?Cancelled-Trip:-Can-Travel-Insurance-Help?&id=9956905